Saturday, March 19, 2011

Corners of my home....


To me white slipcovers never look messy just more inviting


These candle stick holders started life brass........





I took the glass out and lined the back with linen and attached the stones I collected from the beach in Nantucket.......very simple and calming.







lanterns hanging inside from plant holders, staggered they take up a good amount of wall space.



my little ones and I found this driftwood walking the beach last winter

















lovely......from our local market








2 comments:

  1. Love all your "corner" so pretty! Welcome to blogging, love all your inspirational photo's!
    XO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a beautiful home. I love the stones, what a great idea! Your driftwood is perfect, that is one of my favorite things to decorate with. :)

    ReplyDelete