Monday, April 25, 2011

New Pillows, frog prince and a day at the beach.....

little beauty...


isn't she lovely..... I would be very happy with my house surrounded by these....




I love this simple little pillow....I cut out a star out of ordinary paper to create a stencil then used fabric paint to add the star.....took me seconds....everyone loves this little guy.....can't wait to do some more...

These took a bit longer........I opted to do the ruffles by hand instead of using a rufflier....I feel like there is more"ruffle" when I do it that way....These pillows changed the whole look of our living room...much softer....love!

So sweet....very English......I found this tea pot in an antique store on Cape Cod last week I feel in love with it!.....The books are from a local consignment shop for $2.00 each I got a bunch I just love the feel they give the dinning room....The graphic one is "The Adventures of Pinoocio"! Very cute!


Again from the little antique shop for $6.00 I thought that was a steal....the papermache' eggs are left over from a project I did for Easter....they found a home...


Frog Prince....sooo charming this little one I could just kiss him!!!



We went for a drive on the beach this past vacation week and found all of this lovely driftwood love to decorate with it....these for the meantime are out on the chest of  drawers in our breezeway...


2 comments:

  1. I love all your new finds, especially the piece of driftwood. I'm off to the beach in May and that's the first thing I hope I find. Anything from nature is always the prettiest ~

    Happy Monday ~
    Sarah xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just ADORE the ruffle cushions - absolutely beautiful! The driftwood looks pretty special too. You obviously have a wonderful eye and I look forward to seeing much more!

    ReplyDelete